How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Oh my gosh, how long has it been? 7 YEARS can you believe it?? wow! how time flies
What does your username mean?
- It's actually kind of lame XD I derived Annaavatar from an old character I made when I was younger. Fun fact: the original username was going to be AvatarAnna (ahh, it all makes sense now), but sadly that name was taken. I'm tempted to change my name though, but I still like being called Anna I mean, how could I not? It's been my name for 7 years XD
Describe yourself in three words.
- Friendly, Geeky, low self-esteem
Are you left or right handed?
- I am ambidextrous, but my more dominant hand is right.
What was your first deviation?
- Oh hey look! Remember that character I told you I made my username off of? Here she is.. All... pink and ms paint of her... *shudders*
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Hmm. I really like digital art, if that is what you are referring to. But I think my heart still lies in my animations. I've only recently been getting back into it, but it really is quite fun. I don't know, something about the ending result keeps me doing it.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Landscapes, and any style where I can make skin look all bootiful <3
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- The most... ahhhmmm, after a small browsing of my favorites, my guess is either landscapes or pretty anime girls with awesome landscapes LOL
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- you know.. I wanted to say my favorite was Yuumei, however I can't say I have a favorite. Everyone has amazing work, but I really can't put one as my "all-time" fave.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- well, I met Yuumei already at a convention, so I can't say her lol I think I would really wanna meet and They were my old Dream Team buddies and I miss them.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Brah, all you people have inspired me and encouraged me and just have been amazing to me c: Like I'm happy to say I wasn't involved in any drama on here. I'm also happy that I still have some people who follow me even though I've been away for eons. That takes dedication and lack of purging old artists unless you believed I'd be back, in which case, I thank you SOO MUCH XD
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- My Tablet. I like charcoal a lot too, but that's REALLLY messy
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- My imagination is a pretty inspirational place. I don't really go out much, so when I dream at night or am just able to sit and think, things happen. I want to say it's magic.. but I think I'm wrong XD
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- I loved being in Milieu Prelude c: it was a lot of fun and I was really encouraged to get better with 3 other AMAZING artists. I was pushed to points of learning anatomy more as well as trying out different things such as landscapes, coloring things differently, and testing out more realistic styles! I really enjoyed them and still talk to them every once in a while. But that was definitely one of my main faves